Dr. Edythe Strand discusses key considerations for speech-language pathologists (SLPs)/speech therapists to consider when planning treatment for children with childhood apraxia of speech (CAS). Learn more about treating CAS from Dr. Strand in the free online continuing education courses!
- New Webinar – Managing Challenging Behaviors Due to Communication Issues May 27, 2021
- NEW Research Study! May 26, 2021
- New Collaborative Webinar Series with SATB2 Gene Foundation May 12, 2021
- Chat with SLP Mommy of Apraxia April 22, 2021
- Research Update April 7, 2021