Dr. Edythe Strand discusses key considerations for speech-language pathologists (SLPs)/speech therapists to consider when planning treatment for children with childhood apraxia of speech (CAS). Learn more about treating CAS from Dr. Strand in the free online continuing education courses!
- New Webinar – Literacy Instruction for Children with Complex Communication Needs August 11, 2021
- NEW Research Study! July 21, 2021
- New Webinar – CAS Speech Therapy Changes Over Time July 15, 2021
- New Webinar – Managing Challenging Behaviors Due to Communication Issues May 27, 2021
- NEW Research Study! May 26, 2021