In this video, Breanna Waldrup, CCC-SLP discusses literacy instruction for children with complex communication needs, including children with limited speech and/or who are using AAC. Produced as a collaboration between the SATB2 Gene Foundation and Child Apraxia Treatment, a program of the Once Upon a Time Foundation.
- New Webinar – Literacy Instruction for Children with Complex Communication Needs August 11, 2021
- NEW Research Study! July 21, 2021
- New Webinar – CAS Speech Therapy Changes Over Time July 15, 2021
- New Webinar – Managing Challenging Behaviors Due to Communication Issues May 27, 2021
- NEW Research Study! May 26, 2021