In this 14 minute video, Breanna Waldrup, CCC-SLP discusses the ways families can expect CAS speech and language therapy to change as their child grows. Different types of CAS speech therapy are reviewed, as well as the importance of AAC. Produced as a collaboration between the SATB2 Gene Foundation and Child Apraxia Treatment, a program of the Once Upon a Time Foundation.
- NEW Research Study! November 18, 2021
- New Webinar – Literacy Instruction for Children with Complex Communication Needs August 11, 2021
- NEW Research Study! July 21, 2021
- New Webinar – CAS Speech Therapy Changes Over Time July 15, 2021
- New Webinar – Managing Challenging Behaviors Due to Communication Issues May 27, 2021